Ask for what you need.
Be prepared to be misunderstood.
Then, ask for what you need.
I read this message several times over before really understanding what it meant to me.
"Ask for what you need". At first thought, this may seem easy but are we really asking for precisely what we want or need?
"Be prepared to be misunderstood". Often times, we ask for what we need and the universe gives it to us and we say, "Wait! That isn't exactly what I asked for, was it"? Sometimes, we ask for what we need, only to get what we asked for but we aren't exactly happy with the way the gift was delivered, or we discovered that is wasn't what we really needed at all! The misunderstanding is in us not realizing that what we need and want should be very specific. And until we know exactly what it is we are asking for, we should refrain from throwing random requests out. In other words, be careful what you ask for, you will probably get it!
You see, it's not just enough to say, I want love in my life or a relationship. It's much better to say, I want a loving relationship with a man/woman who will be a perfect fit for me and create a harmonious relationship built on trust, honesty and compassion.
"Ask for what you need". At first thought, this may seem easy but are we really asking for precisely what we want or need?
"Be prepared to be misunderstood". Often times, we ask for what we need and the universe gives it to us and we say, "Wait! That isn't exactly what I asked for, was it"? Sometimes, we ask for what we need, only to get what we asked for but we aren't exactly happy with the way the gift was delivered, or we discovered that is wasn't what we really needed at all! The misunderstanding is in us not realizing that what we need and want should be very specific. And until we know exactly what it is we are asking for, we should refrain from throwing random requests out. In other words, be careful what you ask for, you will probably get it!
You see, it's not just enough to say, I want love in my life or a relationship. It's much better to say, I want a loving relationship with a man/woman who will be a perfect fit for me and create a harmonious relationship built on trust, honesty and compassion.
No comments:
Post a Comment