I guess my big question today is, "Where am I now"? I'm in a happier place, I know that much. Being out here has been a tremendous catalyst on so many levels. Without a doubt, this is the happiest place in my world right now. But the question still remains, "What next?" I have a lot of great ideas, and that's a fantastic start. Or, perhaps that is a question not ready to be answered just yet. I feel like I am in warp speed right now and time is completely relative. What I went through seems so far away that I can't even understand or relate to it anymore. It's now this foggy cloud of weird, confusing, painful images and I feel as though I just woke up from a very bad dream.This whole week has been so centered around no agenda, no daily plan, just going with the flow, a lot of spirituality, finding my center, eating good food and surrounding myself with my friends. They have been wonderful. I don't think they understand how much I love and appreciate them. But I do. I've learned that you can get through ANYTHING in life if you have the support of family and friends. They are our umbrellas in life; It can't rain forever. Storms pass and the sun will come out again.
No comments:
Post a Comment